Art, Museum, and Gallery Logistics
In the ultra-competitive creative industry, everyone from the C-suite to regional locations nationwide and worldwide is under pressure to consistently deliver outstanding products and experiences to customers. Every opportunity to leverage economies of scale and capitalize on efficiencies must be seized, but quality cannot be sacrificed, and the doors must always open on time. AIRMARINE provides seamlessly orchestrated, single-source supply chain solutions that optimize costs while ensuring real-time visibility and control at every step via industry-leading web-based technology.
• New store openings and closings with real-time tracking capabilities
• Fixture transportation, management, and installation
• Orchestration of interior and exterior build-outs
• Remodels/resets and special event installations
• Direct-to-store services including deliveries and special projects
• Custom installation packages, including step-by-step written specifications, tools, and video instructions, to facilitate multi-location simultaneous installations
• In-store graphic distribution and set-up
• Comprehensive Warehouse Solutions
• Warehouse Management System for web-based order management, purchase order management, and real-time data on inventory
• Value-added services, including bar-coding, ticketing, labeling, slip-sheeting, and kitting
• Reverse logistics
Fairs & Exhibitions
Strong logistics management is essential in delivering the business results that is expected from the event. The required kit is delivered within tight time line to the desired destination. Our bond with specialists in major cities helps us in providing services with better standards with less delays and immediate assistance while any emergency.
Our national as well as international presence in the event logistic arena helps us in being present at the desired place and supervise every minute detail when strictly required. We follow every shipment with a proactive approach and this helps in avoiding further delay in scheduling glitches and show site challenges. Owing to our timely deliveries and competitive service offerings, we make a smart choice that fulfil the exhibit transport requirements.
• On-site Management and Execution
• Dedicated team of event professionals
• Coordination with event venues and service providers
• Design of inventory control processes
• Full documentation of all program activities
• Post-event follow-up, analysis and measurement
Relocating can be a stressful business, even more so when you’re moving to a new country. For us, it’s not just about cargo – it’s about people.
AIRMARINE offers a moving service package tailored to your needs, whether moving around the corner or around the world.
Peace of mind in every move.
Every move is professionally planned, starting with a survey and recommendations for the best shipment methods and insurance options for your relocation. We set about making all the arrangements for your move, including packing, preparation for export, forwarding and secure storage.
Sports and Event Logistics
Executives at entertainment companies, television networks, broadcast equipment rental companies, staging companies, and mobile production units know that the show must go on. No excuses, no delays, no dead air. At AIRMARINE, we know it too.
Our professionals have been serving decision-makers at studios, television networks, production and editing houses, and publishing companies. We understand that our clients work on a 24/7/365 schedule that reaches across the nation and around the world. Our integrated, single-source supply chain management solutions optimize costs and leverage efficiencies.
Clients also benefit from access to real-time information about their shipments via our industry-leading web-based technology.