- To be responsible as an inventory specialist managing the overall warehouse inventory control, conducting daily/monthly/yearly stock counts and all inventory reports.
- Supervise and manage inventory, control order picking, inbound, outbound, and storage of goods in the warehouse to ensure accuracy and minimize any risk.
- To be alert and aware of all incoming and outgoing movement in the warehouse provided from the details shared in electric communication. Orders to be processed efficiently, ensure to meet within required time frame.
- Ensure to check for the completeness of documents received in the warehouse and responsible to prepare additional documentation when necessary. Responsible to complete delivery schedule, custom duty charges, and inventory stock.
- Monitor and maintain stock accuracy by ensuring the physical stocks are in line with the Warehouse Management System (WMS) and ensure all stock movement record input are accurate.
- Responsible for preparing timely reports, emails, information, or schedules to Manager.
- Liable for timely notification to all obligated parties for any official internal and external correspondences.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must posses at least SPM or Diploma in related field. (Operational, Logistic, Transport, Warehousing)
- Minimum relevant industry experience of 2 to 3 years.
- Experience with WMS/Inventory System or any related Warehouse System is an added advantage.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Computer literacy with understanding MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good team player initiative