Reporting directly to the VP of Finance, this position is responsible for preparing financial reports, maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities of the Company.
- Prepare, examine, and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Maintain budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecast.
- Interact with company banking and financial partners.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A Minimum of 2 years experience and above.
- Experienced and capable of handling full sets of accounts, AP & AR and perform month end closing.
- Must be computer literate, using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Able to converse in mandarin.